Change Room Sensor Batteries
Each Room Sensor work with 2 AA Lithium Batteries that can be replaced at any time.
If and when a Room Sensor battery level is less than 20% it will emit a red flash from the LED on the face.
You can also check the battery level of the Room Sensors associated with your Smart Remote at anytime.
- Check your Room Sensor battery level.
- Change your Room Sensor batteries:
- Remove your Room Sensor from the Velcro mount. Please make sure not to Remove the Command Strip from your wall.
- Twist the rear cover of the room sensor in the direction of the unlock symbol.
- Replace the Batteries inside. Make sure to carefully observe the positive and negative points.
- Close your Room Sensor by aligning the rear cover and twisting in the direction of the lock symbol.
- Reattach your wall sensor to the Velcro mount.
After you change the batteries of you Room Sensor you will have to reset Point Mode calibration.