Perform a hardware reset of your Room Sensors
You will have to perform a Room Sensors hardware reset only in the following cases:
- you received a replacement unit for Room Sensors or Charging Base and you need to reconfigure your Point Mode system
- you have an issue with your Room Sensors not being seen by Smart Remote or not working well
This can be accomplished by removing the batteries for the Room Sensor:
- The Battery compartment can be opened by twisting the rear cover in the direction of the unlock symbol.
- Once you have reinserted your batteries close your Room Sensor by aligning the rear cover and twisting in the direction of the lock symbol.
- Then simply reattach your wall sensor to the Velcro Mount.
You’ll see a blinking white LED that corresponds to pairing mode, that will only be ON for 5 minutes in that case.
After a Room Sensor hardware reset you will have to reset Point Mode calibration .