New firmware release (11/02/2018) - AV Scene improvements
We're excited to share this new software release with you. Please check out the release notes below:
- Smart Remote Firmware v0.64.2
- Smart Remote App v1.1.4 (now available on App Store)
- Room Sensors Firmware remains the same v0.16.7
A new beta feature for Android users is coming next week that will allow you to customize the layout of any control screen.
- AV Scenes now appear in a list next to Home Scenes in the carousel on Smart Remote
- Ability to reorder AV Scenes using the mobile app (iOS only)
- New icons available for AV Scenes, Home Scenes and Groups
- Infrared and Wi-Fi commands are now sent quicker
- Infrared commands are now sent continuously to avoid long press delay
- Screen fluidity improvements
- IR learning saving issues fixed
- Device error retry button issues fixed
- Wi-Fi driver issues fixed
- IP stack fixed
iOS release note content for App Store
New icons available for AV Scenes and Home Scenes
Minor fixes and improvements
Thanks for the confirmation of not being able to locate AV scene in current release.
New AV-scene list is nice but personally not a real advantage for me as user (don't see the added value in having horizontal or vertical list swipe)
As an user I'm more interested in being able to re-configure / re-map AV-scene buttons directly on remote without needing to open the smart remote app (smartphone/tablet) to reconfigure.
Looking forward to the new updates.
If needing more information, drop me a message - happy to help.Reply