DIRECTV interface: List command missing
If you have added your DIRECTV device as an infrared device on Smart Remote but the interface is missing the "List" (or Recording) button, here is how to fix it:
- Make sure Smart Remote is connected to Smart Remote App
- In Smart Remote App, click on the 'Set Top Boxes & Media Streamers" category and click on your Directv
- Click on "customize screen layout"
- Click on "Get started" to personalize how your buttons are displayed onscreen:
- Click "+" to add a button or widget
- Select "Button (1 x 1)
- Select your Directv device
- Select "Channel list" control
- Once you get back to the grid interface press "Save" on the top right of the screen
The List button will be added to your Smart Remote.
Was this helpful? Follow 1