Roberto Greco Thank you for sharing!
Smart Remote name edition within the settings hasn't been developed yet. However, there is another way available to all iPhone users, through Wireless Account Configuration.
You have to follow these steps:
- Go to your Smart Remote Settings
- Select the Wi-Fi menu
- Reset Wi-Fi settings and confirm
- Select "Wi-Fi setup with Apple device"
- On your Apple device, go to your available Wi-Fi networks
- Your Smart Remote default name appears ("smartremote-"+6 digits). Select it.
- Then click on the remote name and edit it.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and click Next.
You can find a screenshot attached to this message.