Billy Gallagher thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. With the touchpad we just implemented on Roku you can swipe right and left to do the same commands as the arrows. If you don't like this experience anyway, you can get back the d-pad by customizing your interface:
In Smart Remote App select Set Top Boxes & Media Streamers
- On Smart Remote Mobile App, Select your Roku
- Select Customize Screen Layout
- Click on the Trackpad, scroll down and press "Delete button"
- Click on the "+" that is on the top left of the screen on Page 1
- Select your Roku
- Select "Navigation"
- Select "Save"
- Select "Save" again once you are back to the UI customization screen
Just want to chime in on the touchpad you just implemented. For both DirecTv and Roku. The new touchpad much too sensitive and I could not use. Had to go back to using DirectTv remote and Roku remote. Thanks for this explanation on how to get back the d-pad. A much better experience. The new touchpad was just irritating. No offense.