New firmware release (02/05/2019) - Sonos Playlists & Favorites, NVidia Shield trackpad and keyboard via BLE, and more...
We're excited to share this new software release with you. Please check out the release notes below:
- Smart Remote Firmware v0.67.10
- Smart Remote App 1.4.2 (available on App Store)
- Android App 1.6.5 (available on Google Play)
- Room Sensors Firmware remains the same v0.16.7
- Update your Smart Remote app to the latest version
- Make sure your Smart Remote firmware has been automatically updated to v0.67.10 If you need help with this, please go here.
- Sonos integration now offers Sonos playlist and favorites access, speaker groups (including stereo pair), and better performance. Limitations: playlist access is to playlist titles only, ability to select a playlist or favorite when creating a Home Scene is not yet available, stereo pairs must be created using the Sonos app. Because of the new Sonos API, if you had already added Sonos to your Smart Remote you will need to connect your Sonos account via Smart Remote App, for that please add your account by adding a Wi-Fi Device from your Smart Remote App and selecting "Sonos" below "Accounts".
- Nvidia Shield Bluetooth (BLE) integration is now available and includes trackpad navigation feature and keyboard functionality for searching. Make sure your Nvidia Shield software is updated to 7.2+ before you add this new integration.
- The current time is now displayed in the status bar on Smart Remote
- Apple TVs are automatically added during Wi-Fi discovery (as a Bluetooth-BLE device for 4th generation and later and as an IR device for 1st to 3rd generation)
- Carousel devices are no longer accidentally turned on/off when swiping
- Spotify can be paused/resumed from the carousel and the vertical scrolling performance is improved
- WiFi discovery is faster, more reliable, and more devices can be discovered
- Mobile app now automatically pushes the most recent saved configuration in the mobile app to any Smart Remote that has lost its configuration or been erased. If several configurations (Homes) have been set up in the mobile app, the user gets to choose which Home configuration should be pushed to Smart Remote.
- Mobile app "Connection to Smart Remote" banner behavior improved
Was this helpful? Follow 2