Control your Nest Thermostat with Smart Remote
Smart Remote allows you to:
- Increase or decrease the temperature by clicking "+" or "-" or by swiping up or down on the temperature control interface
- Change the mode of your thermostat by clicking on the mode button
- Start or stop the fan by pressing the fan button
- Check general information about your thermostat and Home settings
- Browse all thermostats you have in your Home by swiping left and right on Smart Remote interface to access them
- Access multiple Homes if you have multiple homes associated with your Nest account
All models except Nest Thermostat E Heat Link EU in Europe
Compatible software versions
Smart Remote v0.66.9 (see release note) or later
Smart Remote App 1.2.9 or later
Android App 1.4.5 or later
How to set it up
Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Smart Remote.
Launch the Sevenhugs Smart Remote app and make sure you are on the Devices & Service tab.
Select “Add a device or service"
Select “Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Devices”
Select "Scan my network"
Select your Nest Thermostat
Connect to your Nest account
Nest Thermostat should be added on your Smart Remote.
- Access to fan or home/away functionality and the ability to add Nest to a Smart Remote Home Scene are not currently available.