Add Canal Sat set top box
Smart Remote can control your Canal Sat set top box via infrared. Here is how to add your Canal Sat box on your Smart Remote:
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Smart Remote.
Launch the Sevenhugs Smart Remote app and make sure you are on the Devices & Services tab.
Select “Add a device or service".
Select "Infrared Devices"
Select the category "Set Top Boxes and Media Streamers"
Confirm your device location: "France"
Search for and select the brand "CanalSat"
Select "Enter my model manually" and enter "G9STEC1"
You are now ready to control your Canal Sat set top box via Smart Remote.
- Add an infrared device
- Reorder devices and services
- Customize device screen layout
- Create an AV Scene
- Activate Point Mode and locate items
- Smart Remote cannot find the right codes for my IR device
- Control buttons for my IR device don't work or some controls are missing
- I cannot find my IR device model in Smart Remote app
- Inputs are missing on my IR device interface
- "Error while downloading" when trying to add an IR device
- Smart Remote app cannot find my Smart Remote