TaHoma by Somfy
Somfy is much more than just roller shutters and blinds. Please, support all devices linked to a TaHoma box. TaHoma is the Somfy hub that allow to control all home equipment (motorized windows, roller shutter, lights, thermostats and heaters, outlets and plugs, sonos, hue, etc.)
Somfy announced in CES 2018 the So Open ! program and stated that their APIs will be open to partners.
- SmartRemote should regularly sync the list of devices from the TaHoma account linked.
- Allow us to position the devices one by one with smart remote
- When pointing at a device, Smart Remote should present a contextual screen to act on the device.
- For example, if I point to my VELUX window and shutter, Smart remote should allow me to open or close the window/shutter accordingly.
- If I point to a electrical heater, Smart Remote should allow me to switch through the different mode (comfort, eco, frost protection or OFF)
For reference, I add some pics of the VELUX INTEGRA remote (KLR-200) show the interface to open/close the windows/shutters and a picture of TaHoma showing the screen to change the mode of a electrical heater.